Open positions at Lawyer Analytix™
Lawyer Analytix™ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Please send all applications to info[at]LawyerAnalytix.com with your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Senior PHP Laravel Engineer[s] (2 positions)
We are looking for full-time, full stack, developers who like to use their skills solve challenging data problems and who are always looking for ways to hone their craft. We telecommute but still maintain a collaborative team environment.
QualificationsU.S. Citizen 3+ years of experience in web development Intermediate or better skills in PHP/JS/mySQL Proficient with Git and github.com Experience with OOP and MVC Communicate clearly, in english, over phone, IM and email Can work productively from home and have a distraction-free home office environment
- Experience with Laravel, Symphony or other PHP framework (we use Laravel)
- Understanding of design patterns, how and when to use them
- Test Driven Development; writing tests
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with AWS products
- Experience using a CSS preprocessor, such as LESS or SASS
- Github account with sample code or demonstrable contribution to an open source project
- Disability Insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 401K (4% match after 1 year)
- We are NOT interested in hiring a consultant.
- We are NOT interested in outsourcing opportunities.
- We are NOT interested in hiring through a recruiter or third-party.
- We are NOT interested in hiring outside the U.S.